Independent Indi … Black | 26kgs
Indi, formally known as Indianna Kist during her racing career is a sweet, friendly and independent little girl looking for the perfect forever home! Indi has been living in a foster home as an only dog which she enjoys and would prefer for her adoptive home.
- Happy to live as an only dog or with a male greyhound
- Can stay at home for part-time hours with enrichment
- Best suited to a home with children over 12 years
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Indi is very friendly and affectionate and loves giving hugs and kisses!
- She enjoys spending time with her family but also enjoys her own space
- Spends the majority of the day lounging about in the roaching position
- Great on lead and enjoys her walks
- Enjoys running laps around the backyard and standing in her shell pool
- Loves food and treats!
- Has a thyroid deficiency that is easily managed through ongoing medication