Amazing Amy ... Black | 29kgs
Amy (race name: Mombasa Lass), is a very affectionate, silly, and playful young girl who can't wait to be adopted!
- Happy living as an only dog
- Prefers to be left for minimal hours alone or part-time hours with company
- Can live with children 12 years and over
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, and pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Amy loves cuddles, pats, and playtime!
- She is probably the most affectionate and sweet-natured greyhound you will ever meet!
- She will need her space as she settles into her new home
- Amy would benefit from a well-structured daily routine
- She has a thyroid deficiency which is easily manageable with on-going inexpensive medication*