Cool Casper … Fawn | 31kgs | 2 years
Casper, formerly known as ‘Bit of Gold’, is a calm, sweet, and easy-going boy who is looking for a loving adoptive family to call his own.
- Casper is happy living with M-L calm company
- He is happy to stay at home for full-time hours with company
- He is best suited to a home with children over 8.
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- He is very easy-going and relaxed.
- Casper enjoys his walks and meeting new people.
- His favourite pastime is love and snuggles.
- Casper is an independent little fella who could use some manners
- He is well aware, he’s a very handsome boy!!