Bonded pair Chloe & Milly … Brindle & Black |
Chloe, who raced under ‘Amity Kin Shipis’ many years ago, is a sweetie with a big heart! She is looking for an adoption home to spend her days relaxing and soaking up all the pats! Milly, who raced under ‘Abby Galore’ many years ago, is a lovely older lady who enjoys napping, treats and the occasional pat.
- Chloe and Milly would ideally find a home with another greyhound as company
- They can stay at home for full-time hours with canine company
- They are best suited to a quiet home without children
- They are not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Chloe and Milly love to nap all day long; Milly would love a big warm and fluffy bed to cuddle into!
- They both like spending time with other greyhounds and enjoys getting plenty of pats
- Chloe enjoys short walks or nice sniff in the back yard, due to her age she is not suitable to go on long walks.
- Milly enjoys treats and the occasional pat but will not be suitable to go on walks