Charming Chucky... Black | 33kgs
Chucky is a goofy, independent boy who enjoys a good snooze!
- Chucky is happiest living as an only dog
- He is more than happy to stay at home up to full-time hours while his family is out of the house
- Best suited to a home with older children 12+ (he has been living in foster care with teenagers)
- Not suitable with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Chucky likes to show affection on his own terms - he is not the cuddliest dog and would suit someone looking for more of a "housemate" type companion dog
- Once he is comfortable with you he'll come up for a pat or scratch!
- If you offer him a pig's ear he can be bribed to do just about anything!