Clever Clay... Brindle | 35kgs
Clay, who raced under the name ‘Sweaty Sands’ is a big, happy and handsome boy looking for his forever home!
- Clay would prefer to live as an only dog but can live with calm medium to large female for company
- He is able to do full-time hours as an only dog, but would be very happy if he had his family home more often!
- He is a big softie but not aware of how big he is, so would be more suited to children 12+
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Clay has been living in a home with lots of people, and really enjoys lapping up the attention and getting plenty of cuddles.
- He would like a sufficient sized yard so that he can run around and play, he would also love a shell pool that he can swim/dig in.
- He is a very quick learner, who LOVES food but is respectful of food that isn’t his.
- He does like to collect things around the house, but will happily swap them out for a treat of any kind.
- Clay can be vocal when playing with other dogs, but is very polite and likes meeting every dog and person he comes across.
- He can get excited when it comes to walking but is good on lead once out and about and would love a home where people will happily take him on adventures.