Delightful Desousa... Black | 32kgs
Desousa is a lovely quiet boy looking for a forever home with another dog and plenty of walks!
- Desousa requires the company of another calm medium to large dog in the home (male or female) - he has been living in foster with a female greyhound who he likes to hang out with so another greyhound would be an ideal companion!
- He is happy to stay at home up to full-time hours with his doggy friend
- He can still be a little nervous meeting new people so would prefer a quiet home with no children or with older quiet children 12+
- Not suitable with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Desousa's confidence has greatly improved by having his greyhound foster sister to show him how to be a pet
- He is happy and independent in the home as long as he has company around - he will take himself off outside or into another room as long as he knows someone is home, but you'll often find he'll come for a nap in the same room as you
- Desousa will need a family who understand that he prefers affection on his terms - he is very intelligent, quick to learn, and will be very loving once he gets to know you!