Effervescent Ernie… | Brindle | 36kg |
Ernie, who dashed along the racetrack under the name ‘Watch on’, is an exceptionally devoted big boy, who will energise his way into your heart.
- Ernie would be best suited to home where he is the only dog.
- He is an amazingly independent boy who could stay home during full time hours.
- Ernie will be fine in a family of kids ages 8 and up.
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Ernie is a very carefree young man but... he will bound into action when it’s time to exercise and play some games.
- Loves training! Spend time with Ernie and he will bond with you in no time. Ernie has already learnt many commands and would love to learn more!
- Ernie responds very well to his humans’ verbal cues.
- Best suited for a home with a more relaxed environment. Most the time he will just want pats, cuddles, and love.