Friendly Flash ... Black | 34kgs
Flash, who raced under the name "Pa's Chance" is a friendly, independent, and laid-back boy who is looking for a forever family. He would love to be adopted to a home where his new family have plenty of patience and understanding.
- Best suited to living in a home as an only dog
- Can stay at home for part-time hours alone
- Happiest living in a home with no children
- Can live with poultry (caged or cooped only)
- Not suitable to live with cats or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Would prefer a home with multiple people who are happy to split the feeding, walking and loving duties
- He loves to be near people and is very friendly with everyone he has met!
- Would like a quiet safe area in the house to call his own
- Really enjoys his walks and will happily go for two a day - especially to the beach or park!
- Good in the car
- Please call GAP to discuss Flash further with his foster and adoption officer!