Fun Furphy ... Dark Brindle | 29kgs
Furphy (Eli's Pick) is a silly, energetic, friendly, and happy young boy who can't wait to find a forever home! Furphy would love an active family that would love to take him out exploring and unleash his playful side with toys at home.
- Furphy is looking for a home with another confident and energetic medium to large friend
- He would be happy to stay at home for full-time hours with his canine companion
- He is best suited to a home with children over 10 years
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Furphy is a very energetic hound who loves to play with tennis balls, ropes, and all forms of toys!
- He is very affectionate! He is a big cuddle-bug who loves human attention
- He is very excited when you get home and loves to come and 'boop' you with his nose to say hello!
- Furphy enjoys laying around in the half shell pools and stretching out on the grass
- Peanut butter treats are his favourite food and shoes are his favourite collectable item
- He would prefer a quieter home as he doesn't like loud machinery noises