Gorgeous George... Black & White | 35kgs
Beautiful big boy George (race name: Street Outlaw) is looking for a forever home where he will get plenty of love, and continue his training with meeting new dogs!
- George has been living in foster care as an only dog and would prefer to live as an only dog, but would be fine with another medium to large calm dog for company
- Happy to stay at home for part-time hours with the occasional full day as an only dog, or up to full-time hours with dog company
- Suitable to live with children 8+
- Not suitable with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- George is very confident and laid back in the home, and very affectionate
- He can get very excited when he sees dogs running off-lead, his foster carers have been working on this with beach walks but it will require ongoing training (with support from GAP of course!)
- He is excellent meeting dogs in a calm setting (park, out on the street), and is very friendly with dogs he's familiar with
- George loves playing with a ball in the backyard!