Gorgeous Gladie ... Black | 28kgs
Gladie, who raced under the name "Kung Fu Mary", is a very affectionate, friendly, and happy girl who can't wait to be adopted. She is absolutely adorable and will make a fantastic addition to her forever family!
- Gladie is happy to live as an only dog but would prefer to have the company of a medium to large male friend in her new home
- She is happy to stay at home for part-time hours alone or up to full-time hours with her canine companion
- She is best suited to living in a home with older children 8 years and over
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Gladie is a very affectionate, friendly, and quirky lady
- She really loves people and is always keen for a cuddle and a pat
- She loves doing zoomies in the yard and has really enjoyed having her greyhound foster brothers, Gus and Arnold to play with
- She is known to collect items from around the house and is quite partial to socks from the laundry basket!
- Gladie also enjoys spending her time watching the world out of the window (and spying on the neighbours!)