Handsome Harley ... Blue | 33kgs
Harley, who raced under the name "Rapid Faith", is a cheerful, silly, and affectionate boy who is looking forward to finding the perfect forever family!
- Harley is more than happy to live as an only dog
- He prefers to only be alone for part-time hours but will be happy with the occasional full day alone
- He is best suited to a quieter home with children over 12 years
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Harley is very affectionate and loves pats and cuddles.
- He may take a few weeks to settle, but once accustomed will be cheerful, silly and very loyal.
- While he can be left at home for full-time hours, he would be much better suited for part-time hours
- He doesn’t need long walks but definitely enjoys them if you have the time.
- He loves going to the beach, and will happily join you at your favourite brunch café afterwards.
- He absolutely loves fluffy and cuddly toys and will enjoy a good playtime with you.
- He loves food, and definitely won’t let you forget his mealtime!