Handsome Harry … Black | 33kgs
Harry is a very sweet, gentle, and timid boy who could not be further from his race name ‘He’s Crazy’, who is looking for a patient, kind, and supportive forever home. He is a beautiful, awesome, loving, cheeky boy who needs a forever family with the time to continue building Harry’s trust in people because when he is confident, his personality shines!
- Harry would best suit a home with another dog for company that can be of any size but must have a calm and friendly nature
- He is happiest when his humans are around more often so a family that are only out minimal hours is preferred
- Harry is better suited to a home with no children or adult children
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Harry is a diamond in the rough who is a little scared of the world, particularly people but is becoming more and more confident each day
- When he is relaxed and feeling comfortable, he is a silly, cheeky and playful puppy who loves doing zoomies and collecting shoes, toys and cushions!
- He loves other dogs and is a rare greyhound that actually enjoys snuggling up to those he knows and plays tug-of-war with a rope toy
- When he is worried, most things can be fixed with a cuddle and a kind word but he will need a very patient forever home that will continue building his confidence
- He does struggle more with men and also crowds so would cope best in a quiet home with one or two people who will shower him with love
- He gives the sweetest, most gentle licks and is respectful and polite
- When he is worried, he will come up and bury his head into you, looking for contact, tummy rubs, and whispered reassurance
- Harry is food orientated when he is relaxed and can get excited and bouncy at meal times!