Handsome Hoover... Black | 30kgs
Hoover is a bouncy, loveable young boy who loves outings, food and playing with his toys.
- Hoover is happy as an only dog, or with a medium to large calm doggy friend to learn from (he has been in foster care as an only dog)
- Happy to stay at home part-time hours on his own (4-5 hours), longer with the company of another dog
- He is suitable with children 8+ as he can be silly when he gets excited
- Not suitable with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Hoover, true to his name, inhales his food so will benefit from a slow feed bowl to help him eat at a nicer pace!
- He is still just a pup and would love an active family to take him on walks (especially at the beach)
- At home, he loves lazing around on his bed and would prefer to be a predominantly indoor dog
- Hoover loves attention, ear scratches, and will chatter his teeth with he is happy!
- Hoover needs a family that can give him space around his bed and with food