Joyful Jessie … Black | 31kgs
Jessie is a loving, inquisitive girl. She is looking for an adoptive home, ideally with Captain who she has been living with.
- Jessie requires canine company as she has been living as a bonded pair with Captain (see 'Greyhounds Available for Foster'), she could also live with a medium to large male canine companion.
- She can stay home for up to full-time hours with a dog companion
- She would prefer a home without children (or with older teenagers)
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Jessie is an affectionate and inquisitive girl
- She loves being part of whats going on around her
- She enjoys walks, nuzzling into people and sourdough rolls.