Nifty Ned... Brindle | 32kgs
Ned is an independent, quiet boy looking for a nice quiet home where he has his own space to chill out in!
- Ned is best suited as an only dog
- He would prefer to live in a quiet home without children but wouldn't mind some quiet teenagers or young adults in the home
- He will be happy to stay at home up to full-time hours on his own with enrichment
- Not suitable with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Ned appreciates having his own space and will need a family that understands this, he would love a space all his own in the house where he can go to sleep without being disturbed
- He doesn't take much interest in other dogs so is not the type of dog that would like to go out and be "social" with new dogs at the park or beach
- Ned is more of a "housemate" - he likes to occupy his own time and appreciates affection on his terms, he is not super cuddly but will come up to you for a scratch or pat when he feels like it!
- He is highly food motivated - his favourite treats are peanut butter, fritz, and any other food you want to offer him
- Ned will thrive with a daily routine, he knows when it's mealtime, walk time and bedtime!