Joyous Jimmy | Brindle | 33kgs
Jimmy, who never raced, is an energetic and fun dog who loves going on walks, and doing zoomies in the back yard!
- Jimmy would best be suited to a home where he has another medium to large dog for company.
- With his dog companion he can be left for full-time hours.
- Suitable for children 8 years or older.
- Not suitable with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Jimmy loves to learn and would benefit from regular obedience training.
- He enjoys doing zoomies in the back yard and playing with humans.
- Once his Zoomies are out of his system he will settle nicely.
- Jimmy gets extra excited to go for his daily walks!
- He would like to stop and sniff at as much as he can when out on walks.
- He prefers to lay on his bed next to his human when he is in the house.
- Jimmy is a social butterfly and adores pats from his people, and from everyone he meets out on walks.
- He can be a little overzealous and bark with excitement when you get home.
- Jimmy has started basic obedience training which will help his transition into his new home.