Excellent Erin ... White & Black | 28kgs
Erin, who raced under the name "Bungaloo Erin", is a shy but affectionate and playful girl. She has spent some time in foster, growing in confidence and learning that people are a source of all things fun and now she is ready to find her forever home!
- Erin is looking for a home with a confident canine companion (12kgs or larger)
- She is happy to stay at home alone for full-time hours
- She is best suited to a quieter home with children over 12 years
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Erin is a shy and sometimes timid girl who will need a patient and understanding home as she makes the tranistion from foster to adoption
- Once she gets to know you, she is extremely loving and affectionate and especially loves her ears and neck being scratched
- She is also extremely food motivated and will warm up to anyone quickly who can offer her some roast chicken or cheese!
- She likes the rub him head into you to snuggle right in
- Erin likes being allowed on the couch and has never shown any guarding behaviours
- She is very good with other dogs and will look to them for guidance
- Erin can be quite playful and she likes to play with soft toys
- She also like to rip up cardboard and keeps herself occupied duing the day with a few cardboard boxes