Loving Lochie … Black | 30kg
Lochie, who raced as "Emerley Senor", is on the lookout for a kind and loving forever home to treat him to an idyllic retirement.
- Lochie will be happy to be an only dog, or live with a companion 12kg or larger.
- He can stay at home for full time hours, by himself or with his dog friend.
- He is best suited to a home with children over 12 years of age.
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Lochie is a gentle and confident boy, who is friendly towards both people and dogs.
- He’s laid back and easy going.
- He’s would love a quiet home with patient people who can allow him to settle at his own pace.
- With warmth and patience, Lochie will make a wonderful addition to a loving family.