Noble Ned... Black | 36kgs
Ned, who raced as 'Ned's Chance' is looking for his next chance at a loving adoption home, after having an amazing foster home!
- Ned is happy to live as an only dog or with a canine companion above 15kgs that is playful
- He will happily stay at home for full-time hours with or without company
- He may be able to live in a home with children over the age of 5 years old with appropriate supervision
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Ned is a loveable and goofy boy, who loves his daily zoomies and all the affection he can get
- Ned never setps a foot wrong, but does like to collect your shoes at times
- He loves his toys and will happily play fetch and run around with his toys
- Ned is a great walker, walks calmly on a loose lead and likes going on multiple/long walks daily
- He LOVES food, he's very smart and will do any training or tricks for a piece of cheese.
- Ned really enjoys human routine, his only consists of walking, sleeping and eating.
- He gets along well with dogs and people, but can be unsure of people to begin.