Lovely Liam ... Black | 34kgs
Liam is a sweet, affectionate and lovely boy who is looking for a loving and caring forever home to call his own!
- Liam is happy living as an only dog or with medium-large dog company
- He is comfortable doing part time hours alone
- He can live with children over 8 years of age
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Liam, known as 'Carry On Liam' had a successful racing career with 63 starts before retiring to GAP.
- He is enjoying life in retirement and is proving to be a very affectionate and enjoyable companion hound.
- He is very responsive to his name and other verbal commands and is calm and well behaved on lead rarely pulling and highly responsive if direction is required.
- He is a big solid dog but is gentle around people though if you offer him a game he’ll happily respond and be quite boisterous.
- Liam is very curious and quite rude when meeting other dogs but is not at all aggressive towards them.
- He is very food oriented and is inclined to be try counter surfing but is responsive to a firm “NO”.
- Liam loves be with people, he will follow you and likes to be near you at all times.
- He is at present living peacefully with two other greyhounds and would be fine going to a home with other dogs.