Hopeful Homer ... | Fawn Brindle
Homer, formerly known as 'Chequered Copper,' is a gentle boy looking for a patient and special home.
- Homer would prefer to live as an only dog
- He is fine to be alone for part time hours
- Homer is not suitable to live with children as he needs a quiet home
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Once Homer gets to know you, he loves snuggling and gives wonderful eskimo kises
- He can be very playful first thing in the morning
- Homer likes to collect items on his bed but has never been destructive
- He would prefer to stay home where everything is familiar as he does not cope well outside of his home environment
- He is well toilet trained - his cue to toilet is coming up for cuddles!!
- Homer would love a large yard to run around as he loves to do zoomies
- He would appreciate a digging pit as he likes to seek out hidden treats
- Homer does well with a consistent routine and is happy to occupy himself with his favourite treats while his family is out of the home
- He would prefer a female owner but would be fine with a quiet couple, ideally who work from home or are away from the house for minimal hours