Lovely Louie ... Black | 36kgs
Louie, who raced as 'Christie's Bro', is a lovely, gentle giant who is looking for a supportive forever home to call his own.
- Louie is happy living as an only dog or with M-L calm female dog company
- He is comfortable doing full-time hours alone with or without dog company
- He would best suit an active family with children over 10
- Louie is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Louie can be shy and timid around new people and in new environments but warms up quickly
- He is very food motivated and will do just about anything for a yummy treat
- He loves going for walks along the beach and river and going into the water (he even tries to catch little fish!)
- Once he knows you, he will ask for pats and ear rubs by nudging you with his nose
- Louie would love to share an anzac biscuit or 2 with you over a cup of tea
- He loves running around and doing zoomies in the yard
- If he hears the sound of packaging rustling he will come running to sneak a treat!