Kind Kate... | Black | 29kg |
Kate who’s race name was ‘Bourne Thanks” is a sweet girl who likes to give people kisses and is looking for a foster home.
- Kate would like a home either on her own or with a medium to large male doggo companion.
- She is fine to stay at home for full time hours.
- Kate would like a quiet home, potentially with older children 12 years and above.
- She is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Kate is a sweet girl who likes to give her humans kisses.
- She is looking for quiet home where she can relax and have lots of naps in the sun.
- Kate has had experience being around sheep.
- She likes her food and would love to try different forms of enrichment.
- Kate enjoys the company of her humans and likes to have a sniff of other dogs and the environment out on walks.
- She enjoys naps, kisses, and pats from her humans.