Terrific Thorn... | Black | 29.5kg |
Thorn who’s race name was ‘Misguided Pearl’, is a sweet, friendly, and outgoing girl who likes to give hugs and is looking for a loving home to call her own.
- Thorne can either live as an only dog or with a medium to large tolerant male dog friend.
- She can stay at home for part time hours alone or full-time hours with doggo company.
- Thorne could live in a home with children from the age of 5 years or older.
- She is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Thorn is a sweet, friendly, and excitable girl who loves to be around her humans.
- She likes to give big hugs to her humans and is very smoochy.
- Thorn likes to be around people and other dogs who have the same energy levels as she does.
- She is excitable and confident but also enjoys her naps and quiet time.
- Thorn enjoys her food and wouls love to try all different forms of enrichment.
- She likes to go on walking and 'Sniffari' adventures where she can explore different environments.