Playful Prince ... Black | 30kgs
Prince, who is an unraced pup, is a friendly and happy boy seeking a forever home to call his own! He is a big goofball and still very much a puppy and he can't wait to be adopted!
- Prince would love to live with a medium to large friend
- He can stay at home for full-time hours with company
- He is happy to live in a home with children over the age of 6
- Not suitable to live with poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Prince is a friendly and happy boy who is always confident in new surroundings!
- He has his playful moments as he is just a puppy but is also always so sweet and loving
- He can be excited when meeting new people but always calms down after a few minutes
- Prince is also great when meeting other dogs, including smaller dogs
- He is happy to do a 10 minute walk a day, or even have a fun time throwing his toys around the yard
- Prince does require quite a bit of mental stimulation and enrichment to keep his puppy brain active
- He is crate trained and enjoys sleeping in there at night