Remarkable Rusty ... Black | 34kgs
Rusty (race name: Black Rusky), is a gentle, friendly, but sometimes shy boy who is looking for a patient and understanding forever home with another dog.
- Rusty is looking for a home with a medium to large female friend
- He is happy to stay at home for full-time hours
- He is best suited to a quieter home with teenagers over 12 years
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Rusty is a gorgeous and gentle boy who loves a cuddle and a pat!
- He is happy to amuse himself with his squeaky toys or soaking up the sun in the garden
- He is a real homebody and he loves exploring the backyard and playing with his tennis balls!
- Rusty likes playing with other dogs and is also happy to make new human friends (although can be a bit shy to begin with)
- He is still working on venturing out of the house as the big wide world can be a bit scary. Having another dog in the home will definitely help with his confidence and hopefully, get him enjoying his walks!
- When he is inside, Rusty if well behaved and happy to snooze for most of the day
- He also LOVES his treats and his favourite time of day is meal time!