Tranquil Tiger … Brindle
Tiger, who raced as Chief Sabon, is ready to find a forever home that is as gentle and sweet as he is.
- Tiger would love to live with a calm female dog companion, 15 kilos or bigger.
- He can stay at home for full time hours with his friend.
- He is best suited to a quieter home with no children.
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Tiger is a darling boy, calm and sweet.
- He’s a little shy when visiting new places and meeting dogs for the first time, but is very gentle with them.
- Tiger has had a partial tail amputation, he lost part of it by wagging it too much when he was happy!
- His ideal home would be a quiet space full of love, with the company of a calm female dog to be his companion.