Cool Captain… Black| 35kgs
Captain is a handsome and sweet boy, he is looking foster-to-adopt home, ideally with Jessie who he has been living with.
- Captain requires canine company as he has been living as a bonded pair with Jessie (see 'Greyhounds Available for Adoption'), he could also live with a medium to large female canine companion.
- He can stay home for up to full-time hours with a dog companion
- He would prefer a home without children (or with older teenagers)
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Captain is a gentle and affectionate boy.
- He enjoys short walks, sleeping and soft toys/teddies which he treats with love.
- Captain is a happy and independant boy, he is best suited to someone who wants a quiet companion.