Loving Logan... Brindle | 33kgs
Logan, who raced under the name 'He's A Burner', is an affectionate and loving boy, who has spent most of his life in a home but will need a special foster home to call his forever!
- Logan is best suited living with calm female company larger than 10kgs
- He will be happy staying at home for part-time to full-time hours (max 6 hours) with his canine friend
- He is best suited to live with kids over the age of 8+
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Logan is an incredibly affectionate boy and people-orientated boy that loves to lean.
- Logan likes to literally lap-up all the attention and will often try to sit in your lap.
- He will take minimal time to adjust in a home and will bond very quickly to all members of the household.
- He would prefer the comfort of being inside rather than spending his time outdoors
- Logan is required to take on-going inexpensive medication daily *
*Please ring and speak with Logan’s officer if you would like some further information