Marvellous Miley ... Brindle | 30kgs
Miley, who had 13 race starts under the name "Break Time", is a confident, happy boy who can't wait to find a foster or foster to adopt home.
- Miley is looking for a home with another medium to large, calm and tolerant female friend
- He is happy to stay at home for full-time hours with his canine companion
- He is best suited to living with children over 10 years
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Miley is a calm and confident boy
- He loves other dogs and really comes out of his shell when he has a canine friend around
- He is good on lead and happy being handled!
- He would prefer a home with grass as he is not a fan of walking on gravel