Marvelous Milly... Black | 27kgs
Milly is a very special older girl who would suit someone with a quiet home looking for a companion dog! We are looking for a foster-to-adopt home for Milly.
- As you may have noticed from her photo, Milly only has three legs, and while she still gets around quite easily she must not do any intensive exercise/walking
- She would prefer a quiet household with no young children, but would be alright with older children visiting now and then (10+)
- Milly is best suited as an only dog and needs to be the only pet in the home, including visiting dogs
- She will be happy to stay at home for part-time to full-time hours (she would prefer her family to be around a bit more often as once she's settled she likes to be with her people)
- Not suitable with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- While she is very friendly, Milly is not a super cuddly dog and can be aloof at times - she likes to choose "her people" and appreciates affection on her terms
- While she only has three legs she still doesn't mind a zoomie in the yard!
- She can be quite strong on lead but doesn't require much exercise