Joyful Josh... Black | 34kgs | 6 years 5 months
Josh (race name: Irinka Josh), is a sweet and quiet boy who is excited to find a foster or foster to adopt home to call his own!
- Josh is shy, so he requires the company of a medium to large female.
- He can stay at home for full-time hours.
- He is best suited to a quieter home with children 12+ years
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Josh is a very sweet boy who will love a cuddle when he gets to know you.
- He can be quite shy, but a doggy friend and a quiet home are just what he needs to come out of his shell.
- He is a lovely boy who will no doubt make the perfect addition to your family.