Marvellous Marie … Brindle
Marie is an excitable, friendly and playful little girl who is looking for an active and fun foster home to help transition her through pet life!
- Marie would prefer a medium-large tolerant male dog for company but could live as an only dog also.
- She is comfortable staying at home for part time hours on her own, or full-time hours with her doggy friend.
- She is better suited to a home with children 8 years or older.
- Marie is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Marie is a very playful, fun, silly and happy girl.
- She would benefit from an active home that can take her for daily walks.
- She loves meeting people and will ‘butt-tuck’ when greeting them.
- Marie can be rude and full-on towards other dogs and will benefit from ongoing socialisation and training.
- She will make a wonderful family pet and provide lots of entertainment and fun!