Amazing Azalea … Black | 25kg
Azalea, who raced under the name ‘Azalea Monelli’, is a zippy little lady who dreams of finding a foster family to invite her into a loving home and help her build up her confidence.
- Azalea requires another calm dog for company, of any size.
- She can stay at home for full time hours with her dog friend.
- She is best suited to a quiet home with children over 12 years old.
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Azalea is a shy girl and would like to have a calm and confident dog companion to rely on.
- She’s a sweetheart who will seek out attention from people she trusts.
- Once settled in, she’s very chilled out and doesn’t make a fuss.
- She had a single litter of pups in 2020.
- She would adore a big comfy bed to retire into!