Joyful Jenna... Black | 28kgs
Jenna (race name: Cyclone Belt), is a laid-back and lovely girl looking for a foster or foster to adopt home.
- Jenna requires medium to large male company.
- She can stay home for full-time hours with her doggy friend.
- She is happy to be with children 8+ years.
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Jenna can be shy at first, but her doggy friend will help bring her out of her shell.
- She is playful and just all round very sweet!
- She is a super gorgeous girl who will make the perfect addition to your home and family!