Remarkable Ralph… Fawn Brindle | 35kgs – 4y/o
Ralph aka ‘Wreck It Master’, is a confident and friendly boy, who won’t wreck his chances to win your heart…
- Ralph would be happy to live with medium to large company or as an only dog
- He can stay at home for full-time hours with canine company, or part-time as an only dog
- He is suitable to live with kids ages 8+
- Ralph does not have the potential to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Ralph is a playful and confident boy, who likes to have fun
- He is easy-going and likes both people and dogs, but is still learning how to be a pet
- Ralph would love an energetic and fun house where people will interact and play with him, but also put in place boundaries to help him learn as he is a bit puppy-like and silly at times.
- He would love a home where he can go on daily walks and do lots of games and activities to help mentally stimulate him.
- He also doesn’t mind travelling in the car and visiting new places.