Delightful Dolly … Black | 34kgs | 3 years
Dolly, formerly known as ‘Aston Parton’, but never raced is a confident, happy and friendly girl who can't wait to become apart of a loving foster or foster to adopt family.
- Dolly is happiest living as an only dog or with M-L male canine company
- She is happy to stay at home for part time hours alone or full time hours with her canine friend
- She is best suited to a home with children over 8
- Dolly is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- She is easy going and playful.
- Dolly knows her name and is easily redirected
- She is a very gentle and polite young lady
- She is a loving and affectionate girl
- Dolly likes to chatter when excited