Darling Danni ... | Black | 30kg |
Danni who raced under the name “Bungaloo Danni” is a happy, excitable girl who loves attention from her humans. Danni would love a home to show her the ropes of pet life and expose her to new environments and socialise her with dogs with all sizes and breeds. Danni is ready to go into either foster care or a foster to adopt home.
- Danni will be happy without doggy company, or with a M-L male play mate
- She can stay at home alone for full time hours as long as she’s left with enrichment to keep her mind busy
- Danni can live with children aged 8 years or older
- She is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we know:
- Danni is a beautiful goofy girl that loves people and naps
- She would be excited to try a variety of treats – you can help her discover her favourite!
- Danni has been around children from the ages of 8+ and gets along with them
- She is still learning the ropes of how to calmly interact with other dogs so a male doggy companion for guidance would be ideal