Playful Pip … Black | 28kgs
Pip is a super friendly and happy girl who raced (slowly) as 'Breaking Stride'. She’s ready to retire into a foster or foster-to-adopt home who don’t mind a not-so-speedy noodle.
- Pip requires a home where she can live with a medium to large dog friend.
- She can live with children 8 years and older
- She is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Pip is fun and friendly towards people, and playful with other dogs.
- She can be a little rude when first meeting other dogs but only because she wants to play!
- She’s a very sweet and bubbly girl a who will no doubt make a wonderful pet.