Passionate Potsy … Black | 30kgs
Potsy, who suits his race name ‘Happy and Free’ is an outgoing, excitable boy. He is looking for a foster or foster-to-adopt family to share his Happy Days with!
- Potsy can live with a medium to large female dog or as an only dog
- He can stay at home for full-time hours with his doggy sister or part-time hours alone
- He is best suited to live with kids over the age of 12
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Potsy is an affectionate boy that loves to lean against you!
- He can be a bit silly and excited meeting other dogs initially; he would benefit from some general training to improve his manners.
- He would be best suited with a female doggy companion that is calm and tolerant, and happy to show Potsy the ropes of dog etiquette.