Sweetheart Stan … Black | 33kgs
Stan (who raced under: Instantaneous), is a wonderful, friendly and affectionate boy who is looking for a foster-to-adopt home to call his own.
- Stan is happy to live as an only dog or with a medium-large friendly dog
- He can stay at home for part time hours
- He is best suited to a home with children over 5 years
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Stan is super friendly, affectionate and sweet and loves meeting people
- He loves getting pats and ear rubs!
- He is very easy going and laid back and enjoys lazing around and napping
- He is very people-orientated and would love to be around his family as much as possible
- Stan has grown up around young kids and will make an amazing addition to any family!