Tip-Top Titan ... Black |
Titan (race name: Phil's Thunder), is a friendly, affectionate, and sometimes silly boy who is looking for a foster or foster to adopt home. He is confident and outgoing and would really thrive in an environment committed to boundaries and training.
- Titan is happy to live as an only dog or with a medium to large playful and tolerant female friend
- He is best suited to stay at home for part-time hours on his own or full-time hours with a canine companion
- He can live in a home with children over the age of 8
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Titan is a silly, excitable, and friendly boy
- He loves people and is easy razzed up to play
- He is very affectionate and loves to give hugs!