Tender Tristan … Black | Male
Tristan, who raced under the name ‘Hand in Hand’ is a sensitive boy who is looking for a foster or foster-to-adopt home.
- Tristan will be best suited as an only dog or can live with a calm greyhound (only)
- He can stay at home for full-time hours
- He is not suitable to live with children
- He is not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Tristan is a sensitive boy; he is weary of new people but warms up when given space to explore and build trust.
- He can get spooked by uncommon experiences – such as a big gust of wind or an unknown noise such as a bin falling over.
- As such, he would benefit from a foster home who is able to gently guide him through pet life and teach him how to overcome these scary situations.
- Tristan will be sent to his foster home with a crate, as he benefits from having this safe space to return to and recharge.