Vivacious Vegas ... | Fawn | 28 kg
Vegas, who previously raced as 'Flying Pat,' is a happy girl on the lookout for a foster or foster to adopt home of her own.
- Vegas is happy to live as an only dog or with a medium to large male friend.
- Provided she has enrichment, she is fine to be alone for full time hours with or without her canine companion.
- Vegas can live with children over the age of 8.
- She is not suitable to live with cats, poultry or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Vegas is a friendly and confident girl who will seek out attention and affection.
- She can get a little excited when meeting other dogs but settles quickly.
- Vegas loves to play but as soon as it is nap time she will rarely budge from her bed!
- Vegas does have a medical condition that is currently managed with supplements - GAP staff are happy to provide you with more information on this.