Honourable Hooch… | Red fawn | Male |
Hooch, the heroic racer known on the tracks as ‘Bow down’, is a humble boy with a big heart and lots of love to give!
- He can live as an only dog, or with a small calm dog.
- Hooch is fine to stay at home during part time hours, but some company would be required if away full-time hours.
- Hooch would be fine to live with kids 8 years and older.
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets.
What we have noticed:
- Hooch is a very polite young man who is full of confidence.
- He LOVES the company of humans and will be very affectionate with them.
- He adores people who give him pats. Hooch loves hugs and cuddles more than food.
- Hooch is very relaxed in a home environment.