Joyous Jay… | Black | 29kg |
Jay, the jewel of the racetrack, known by the name ‘Allinga Major’, is a big bouncy boy who has successfully graduated from the GAP prison program and is looking for his forever home.
- Jay can live as a solo pet or with a medium to larger sized female dog.
- He is more that fine to be on his own for part time hours but would require some company if left alone full-time.
- Jay can live a home with children aged 12+
- Jay cannot live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets, but he is experienced with large cattle.
What we have noticed:
- Jay can be very playful and boisterous at time, but also knows when to take a break and relax when needed.
- Jay requires a home that will fufill his PEANUT BUTTER cravings in kongs, liky mats and more!
- He loves playing and meeting new people.
- As a graduate of the GAP prison program, Jay loves to learn. You can spend so much time with Jay and he will love you more and more.
- Jay would love an active home where he can get his sillies out on a hike with his people or have the zoomies in the backyard with a toy