Lincoln the lionheart! | Black | 35kg |
Lincoln, who galloped along the racetrack as ‘Winlock At Large’, has successfully graduated the GAP prison program and is looking for friendly home and give you all his love!!!
- Lincoln can live with a medium to large calm female dog or would be more than fine living independently.
- Full time with or without dog company
- Lincoln would be suitable to live with children over the age of 8.
- Would not be suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets, but has had experience with horses and cattle.
What we have noticed:
- Lincoln is very independent and outgoing. He doesn’t seem to be phased by most of the world around him.
- He is a confident boy and will not turn down any opportunity for exercise.
- Lincoln enjoys meeting new people.
- This handsome boy responds very well to food and treats.
- Lincoln is relaxed in the home environment and is known for being a quiet calm boy.