Perfect Peeka & Ralph ... Fawn & Black | 38kgs & 33kgs
Peeka (6 years old & race name: Tekeela Too) and Ralph (8 years old & race name: Levenseat Bevan) are a bonded pair looking for a home together! Due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, they are looking for a new forever home to call their own.
- Peeka and Ralph require the company of each other in their new home
- They are happy to stay at home for full-time hours while you are away for work or other committments
- They are best suited to a home with children over the age of 8 years
- Not suitable to live with cats, poultry, or pocket pets
What we have noticed:
- Peeka and Ralph have been living together for the last few years and absolutely adore each other
- Peeka is the more outgoing of the two and really loves to meet everyone!
- Peeka has a real enthusiasm for like and LOVES getting out and about on walks
- Ralph is the quiet one but equally loves his pats and cuddles and is very affectionate!
- Ralph is quite lazy and placid and loves lounging around the house